Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Decorated Tins

Today I'm putting photos of some of the Provo Craft tins I've decorated in one spot. I'm still searching for pictures of 3 others I've made, I hope I took photos! These are so addicting to make and they are easy. I use Making Memories paint on the top, various ribbons on the handles. I pick papers I like and adhere them with Modge Podge. I also go over the outside with the glue to help give it a protective covering. I use a hot glue gun for the fabric flowers and some of the ribbon.


This first tin I made for a swap on the Cricut MB. I filled it with scrapping goodies that were good for spring and items related to things the recipient scrapped. I also put her favorite Bible verse on it for personalization. Unfortunately, she is no longer on the Cricut MB and we have lost touch. But I still had fun making it for her.


This tin was part of another swap on the Cricut MB for the holidays. It's one of the smaller tins and was only a portion of the items in the swap.


This tin is my favorite that I've made. I think I used Base Camp for the tags and Alphalicious for the letters. The Flowers might be from George. I didn't write down what cartridges I used, I won't make that mistake again! This tin was a Christmas gift for my niece. I used her favorite colors, purple and pink. She had recently turned 11 and was starting to get into beauty items. I filled it full of items for nail care. She really liked it, even showing it off to her dad.

2 comments:

Norine said...

these are really cute love all the detail you put into them
Hugs
Norine

~BridgetL~ said...

your tins are really cute. Love all the work you put into them.

Background

abc