Sunday, March 29, 2009

Abby's Toddler bed layout

I finally did some scrapping this weekend. I only worked on a few pages. The rest of the time I put together layout kits for the April Swarm.

These photos are from when Abby got her toddler bed. She was ready to be a big girl! She had to load the bed with her animals, that has never stopped, even when it leaves her almost no space to sleep.

I only used some basic Cricut cuts for this one. I was giving my Expression it's first test drive. I'm ashamed to admit how long I've had it and I'm just now using it! I used Plantin Schoolbook for the letters and the swirls are from Accent Essentials. I had to make sure the included carts worked too! I went over the letters with Stickles to make them stand out.

The title I took from Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. "This bed is JUST right!"

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

how sweet, love the layout.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! She looks like she really enjoys the new bed!

Laura said...

Thanks Bridget and Michael. She did love that new bed. I'm 3 years behind in scrapping my photos so she's now in a regular twin size bed. It's fun to relive memories scrapping pics from a few years back.

Meredith said...

very sweet! :) She looks very happy being in a big girl bed. Left you a blog award on my blog. www.meredithpblack.blogspot.com

Background

abc