Monday, December 22, 2008

I need another day

I can't believe how busy this week has been for me. I was planning to sit down the other night and do some scrapping. I wanted to get the notebook done and finish layouts I want to hang in my dining room. I didn't start anything!

I still have gifts to buy.

I still need to get groceries.

I still need to finish cleaning my house.

I still need to wrap ALL gifts.

I still need to bake.

I did get my tree up and decorated.

I did get the house decorated.

I did get my Christmas cards finished and mailed.

I did start baking Christmas cookies with the kids.

How can I get a few more days to get this all done on time. Greg's family is coming over on Wednesday to celebrate the holiday. I might have to go without sleep!

No comments:

Background

abc