Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Years of absence

Year ago I gave up my craft blog. I didn't have enough time or a workable area for my favorite hobby. Now, I have a great craft room with a custom counter height table. I got my drafting chair last week so I can craft comfortably! I have a bit of straightening to do and then I'm set to rock n' roll again!

I have also returned to my favorite hobby, photography. I've been perfecting my skills and have more pictures than I could possibly scrap! But it's fulfilling and that's enough.

I am starting to dabble in digital scrapbooking but I doubt I could make the full jump.  I have too many scrapbooking products that are calling my name.  :)

I have a retreat coming up in a few weeks too. Hopefully I can get a few pages and projects accomplished during that weekend.

No comments:

Background

abc