Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Card for Grandpa


This is a card I made for my Grandpa for Father's Day. I'm still learning with cards, for some reason that small size throws me off and most of my cards just don't impress me. This one I didn't think about too much, I just put it together.

I used brads to hold 5 inch circles together, used 2 patterned papers on the base, ribbon and a monogram G from Base Camp (cricut) at 3 inches (3 letters for depth), shadowed, inked and used pop dots for dimension. The tag I stamped and inked. I really like how it looks. Grandpa has poor vision so I wanted to be sure he could see it easily, I think this did the trick.

1 comment:

Mother Mayhem said...

I miss you. Until now, I have been a silent sister in the Lord, watching your blog from afar. Now I wonder if Kindergarten for J. is taking all your time or if all that has happened has crushed you. This has been such a turbulent year for you. I hope you are OK.

Background

abc